Reporting into the VP of Marketing, the CRM lead will have full ownership of the email and direct marketing channels, being at the centre of helping the business turn a customer into an advocate of the brand through developing a strategy that provides content based on an individual customer's behaviour, preferences, interests etc. This structure is then filtered into the creative, content and automation flows to drive growth within lifetime value, loyalty and advocacy and then in-turn reduce churn and detractors. With expertise in marketing technology and best practices you’ll help turn business requirements into reality across email and direct mail, so all teams have the infrastructure and insight they need to continuously improve the customer experience.
Primarily, you will be responsible for:
User Engagement / Lifecycle management - Planning and execution of the Direct Marketing & CRM Strategy encouraging customer retention and loyalty and new customer acquisition.
- Customer Journey Mapping - analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Manage and monitor performance automated emails and flows (welcome programme, cart abandonment, order follow ups)
Creative Development - proactively identifying messaging opportunities and develop briefs for emails and source through creative (copy and design) to produce on-brand outputs
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Brief and work with Graphic Designer on email and print creative
Reports & Insights - planning and publishing calendar overviews to showcase upcoming campaign plans and against key performance metrics / key changes based on learnings. You will be responsible for providing clear and concise reports on engagement and performance against goals, as well as the customer experience and feedback.
What we are looking for in our teammate:
- Understanding of Klaviyo, Shopify
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- 'Can-do' attitude, self-awareness and drive to succeed
- Be willing to tackle any challenge, manage priorities and time constraints
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically
- Previous experience gained in roles such as Marketing Automation Manager, User Engagement Manager, Email Marketing Manager, Email Marketing Executive or Marketing Operations Manager.
- Knowledge of CAN SPAM guidelines and GDPR regulations
- Knowledge of content tagging and user tagging for segmentation
- Basic understanding of HTML
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.