Party Pieces is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team. As our new Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the creative design for the brand. You will have an eye for style, playfulness and keeping the right tone visually.
Primarily, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating effective, compelling design and content for a range of internal and external marketing communications. This will include corporate and consumer-facing design services across web, email, direct mail, social media, digital advertising, and product.
- Ensuring all design, whether being created or edited, adheres to the brand guidelines.
- Liaise closely with the team to provide informing, engaging and entertaining graphics and content for the website and digital comms.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive visual concepts.
- Working with photographers and stylist to ensure photography is on-brand and in line with visual tone.
What we’re looking for in our teammate:
- Experience within a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work independently and oversee the delivery of design projects.
- Strong digital design skills (web banners, social media graphics, interface design, infographics)
- Strong print design skills (brochures, leaflets, flyers, look-books)
- Strong creative skills with an ability to see ‘beyond the brief’
- An appreciation for web and UI design
- Excellent branding design skills
- Attention to detail, technical art working, ensuring designs are print-ready.
- Photography experience
- Video and animation skills (a plus!)
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com.