This role will be responsible for marketing duties focused on raising awareness for the brand, fostering a strong community and driving growth for the business. While you’ll have the opportunity to gain broad exposure and contribute across the entire marketing mix, you’ll have a particular focus on day to day maintenance, content and operation of e-commerce, helping develop and execute strategies for organic social marketing, brand partnerships, campaign shoot, content creation and building online and offline communities. This is an opportunity to assume responsibility, and be an important part of an ambitious brand that is enjoying strong growth and is looking to scale.
Primarily, you’ll be responsible for:
- Support maintenance of all website content to keep fresh and up to date including imagery, product information and pricing.
- Assist with adding, categorising and cross selling all new & existing products online to maximise their revenue potential.
- Work alongside full marketing team for ad-hoc projects including photo shoot production and preparation, styling, events, etc.
- Update homepage images and collections according to season and product performance.
- Assist with website performance reports
- Keep an eye on competitive landscape and make proactive recommendations to further improve the customer online experience
- Work closely with the wider team to deliver effective content/ ideas /promotions for digital and social campaigns.
What we are looking for in our teammate:
- Previous experience in using an E-commerce platform is not essential, but working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and database maintenance will be beneficial.
- Photoshop knowledge an advantage
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- A keen eye for detail and an eagerness to learn.
- A natural team ethic and well-rounded interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Disciplined and deadline focused
- Good numerate abilities, able to interpret and understand commercial data
- Good written skills
- A passion for online trading and web content
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com.