Work for us
Direct Marketing & CRM Manager
Responsible for all customer data and growing revenue from returning customers via Direct Marketing and Email Marketing Campaigns. Responsible for implementing and owning marketing campaigns to generate leads in order to promote the Party Pieces brand and its products (B2C and B2B)
- Planning and execution of the Direct Marketing & CRM Strategy encouraging customer retention and loyalty and new customer acquisition.
- Customer Journey Mapping - analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Evaluate campaign expenditure to ensure maximum ROI
- Handle delivery of all campaign activity across email & print
- Record and analyse all campaign results and produce regular reports
- Manage/collaborate with external suppliers/agencies as required to deliver all campaign activity
- Gather and analyse information and make recommendations to further improve customer campaigns and content to improve the commercial performance of campaigns
- Manage the product selection and content for email and print campaigns alongside Buying team.
- Brief and work with Graphic Designer on email and print creative
- Manage and monitor performance automated emails and flows (welcome programme, cart abandonment, order follow ups)
Strictly no agencies.
Picking Room Assistant
Working as part of a small team in a friendly yet busy environment we are looking for a keen and energetic person to join our Picking/Packing team.
This role can be physically demanding and must be willing to work overtime when required to ensure customers orders are despatched and delivered on time. If you think you've got what it takes then please email in your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
- Picking/packing and despatch customers orders
- Using order sheets to pick products, pack correctly, label accurately and complete all necessary paper work ready for despatch
- Organise packing materials in accordance to procedures and policies
- Working hours 8:30-5:00pm Monday - Friday
Strictly no agencies.