10 Steps to More Sustainable Celebrations
We want to help transform the party industry so conscious celebrations are more easily accessible for all. We are working hard to bring you more eco-friendly party products that protect the planet, but don’t compromise on the magic of celebrating life’s special moments. Here are some of the steps we’re taking:
1. We deliver all of our Party Pieces orders in fully recyclable packaging.
3. Our 2022 own-brand Party Pieces Collection is sustainably sourced, fully recyclable and made using FSC certified materials. Check out our new eco-friendly King and Queen of the Sea ranges – they’re the perfect way to inspire little ones to protect the planet.
5. We are transparent with our balloon policy and use recycled helium ‘balloon gas’ in all of our pre-inflated bunches of balloons. We also encourage customers to extend the life of their foil balloons, and here are some fun ways to do that.
6. We design our Party Pieces Collection with intention, thinking outside the box to extend the life of the product - such as a cake stand that turns into an 3D wall decoration or a shooting star birthday badge that can be used every year.
7. Our Party Pieces Collection ranges aim to teach little ones about the environment through play with interesting facts about dinosaurs, sharks & sealife cleverly hidden on the backs of placemats and party bag insert cards.
8. We want to partner with brilliant organisations that are helping to protect our planet. For the launch of our King and Queen of the Sea ranges, we’ve joined forces with Big Blue Ocean Clean-up to donate a portion of sales to help support their efforts to protect the world’s oceans.
9. We sell and recommend investing in good quality partyware that can be used year-after-year for family celebrations. Good quality fancy dress costumes that can be passed on to friends and family, durable party tableware and special decorations that become part of your family traditions.
10. And we’re looking for fun ways to get the whole Party Pieces family involved in helping to protect the planet. We participated in a coastal clean-up at the beginning of March 2022 with Carole and some of our littlest team members!